Canon EOS-1D X Mark II
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II is a large SLR, 20-megapixel, full-frame digital camera, released on 2016-02-02 (almost 7 years ago). It offers: 3.2″ screen with live view, 100-51200 ISO range, 1/8000s to 30s shutter speed, no built-in flash (an option to mount an external flash), 61 focus points, manual focus option, weather sealing, and built-in GPS. The full frame (36 x 24 mm) CMOS sensor produces 5472x3648-px images in RAW (uncompressed) format (image ratios: 3:2). The weight of the camera is 1530 grams. EOS-1D X Mark II uses the Canon EF lens mount.
About PixelPeeper Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Sample Images
We currently have 155 sample images taken with Canon EOS-1D X Mark II, with complete EXIF data (camera settings) and Lightroom edits. Latest photo was submitted 8 days ago. Newest photo was taken in September 2022, oldest in January 2016. Photos you see here are submitted by our users, via the “Check via URL” feature.
All the photos above belong to their respective owners and this website does not claim any right over them.
For more information on how PixelPeeper works, see our Frequently Asked Questions.
Popular Lenses for Canon EOS-1D X Mark II
- Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM sample photos
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM sample photos
- Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art sample photos
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM sample photos
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM sample photos
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM sample photos
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM sample photos
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM sample photos
- Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM sample photos